Community Support Framework
The Community Support Framework (CSF) 2000-2006 was an integrated investment plan which involved Structural Funds, National Funds and private expenditure.
Across the European Union €195 billion was allocated to the regional policy with a total investment of approximately €3.7 billion allocated to Ireland for the 2000-2006 programming period.
In this section you will find documents, progress reports and information relating to the CSF 2000-2006.
- Community Support Framework 2000-06
- Border, Midland and Western Operational Programme 2000-06
- Economic and Social Infrastructure Operational Programme 2000-06
- Peace II Programme
- Productive Sector Operational Programme 2000-06
- Southern and Eastern Operational Programme 2000-06
- Urban Community Initiative 2000-06
- Equal Community Initiative 2000-06
- Leader Community Initiative 2000-06
- Ireland Wales Interreg III Cross-Border Programme for Territorial Co-Operation 2000-2006
- Employment & Human Resources Development Operational Programme 2000-2006